The damage as a direct result of rising dampness is likely to affect plaster, decorations, wall / floor coverings and fabrics. Rising damp can be recognised in several ways. White, fluffy salts on the surface of the wall associated with damp stains usually indicate the movement of ground water into the wall, caused in damp conditions. Fungal decay in skirting and floor joists is normally associated with an attendant damp problem.
We use B.S.I approved chemicals to manufacturer’s specification, and a range of DPC injection fluids / gels and mortars depending on the type of construction material that requires dampness control. Read what our customers have to say about our services. Contact the Advance Property Preservation Ltd team today.
Keep dampness at bay with our range of services
• Damp proofing and condensation control
• Control of rising and penetrating damp and specialist replastering
• Waterproof tanking for basement, cellars and vaults
• Timber infestation and dry and wet rot treatment
• Cavity drain membrane installation
• Surveys and diagnosis of all issues related to structural dampness
• Commercial and domestic projects